SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
fierce
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to some apartments, and yesterday i noticed a very odd dent and area were the paint is gone. Pissed as hell looks like someone was trying to jack my ride. I love my car and my livelihood depends on it so how do i prevent the jack-move?

·
I cruise @ your top speed
1,513 Posts
Car alarm with a flame thrower should "deter" them.;)

·
SR20DEtroit
1,365 Posts
They weren't after anything in the car, were they? I'd keep sh!t like CDs, change, cigarettes in the glove...

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
air horns/wheel boot/gorilla lugs...

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Smith & Wesson

Next best thing, a hidden ignition cut switch, and maybe pull the fuel pump fuse.

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
a cracked out goat tied to your bumper

·
The DET is in!
2,025 Posts
A large reptile in your hummer like in Gone In 60 Seconds the remake.

·
L337 VVL
268 Posts
Yeah get something that won't be affected by human error (self arming etc) so even if you leave it unlocked, it unlocks with the keys in you pocket etc it will relock/rearm the car!!

But that snake did nothing they still stole the Hummer

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
I got a viper 791 with ignition cut and remote alarm on my keyring. Also have 4 minipizo sirens "hidden" in the car. These sirens are high pitched and loud as fcuk and will blur your vision if you are sitting inside.

·
'The Sleeper'
491 Posts
A big shite right on the driver's seat.

**** stealing that car!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
An automated self-locking system to trap the perp and then set the car to self-destruct.

"You ain't jackin' my ride to destroy its beauty, only I do that!"

·
BarnieSe-R
355 Posts
iam not really sure what you called those but everytime i go to nj they have cars with locks on the wheels sorry guys for not having the name but a nice alarm with airhorns and cut off switch works with me and i love my car to death

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
go find a homeless person and put them in your backseat. kill 2 birds with 1 stone...give a hobo a place to stay and no one is gonna f$ck with a car when a bum is making a home out of your backseat. :D

1 - 20 of 102 Posts