SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
fierce
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to some apartments, and yesterday i noticed a very odd dent and area were the paint is gone. Pissed as hell looks like someone was trying to jack my ride. I love my car and my livelihood depends on it so how do i prevent the jack-move?

·
The DET is in!
2,025 Posts
A large reptile in your hummer like in Gone In 60 Seconds the remake.

·
L337 VVL
268 Posts
Yeah get something that won't be affected by human error (self arming etc) so even if you leave it unlocked, it unlocks with the keys in you pocket etc it will relock/rearm the car!!

But that snake did nothing they still stole the Hummer

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
I got a viper 791 with ignition cut and remote alarm on my keyring. Also have 4 minipizo sirens "hidden" in the car. These sirens are high pitched and loud as fcuk and will blur your vision if you are sitting inside.

·
BarnieSe-R
355 Posts
iam not really sure what you called those but everytime i go to nj they have cars with locks on the wheels sorry guys for not having the name but a nice alarm with airhorns and cut off switch works with me and i love my car to death

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
go find a homeless person and put them in your backseat. kill 2 birds with 1 stone...give a hobo a place to stay and no one is gonna f$ck with a car when a bum is making a home out of your backseat. :D

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.