SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Well, all B14's are low port sr20's and the 1991-1993 SE-R's are high port's.

·
Owned by Maximas!
4,064 Posts
i think the b14 engine bay might be slightly bigger.. reason being when you put the sr20det you might have to remove one of the fans (so it doesn't touch the turbo).. they are both fairly similar in size if you ask me.. i don't know if anyone actually did any measurements..

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I would have to agree with akapaul, I thought that the B14 bay was slightly larger, but not so much larger that it would impede any B14 sr20 from fitting in any B13 bay and the other way around as well.
I'll measure my bay this weekend and then measure my brother in law's B14 bay as well and post back up.

·
JDM BOOST WHORE
3,772 Posts
correction b14 intakemanifolds are highport and b13 91-92 are lowport. and yes the sthe turbo swap has no problem with hitting the radiator fans. unless you change your exhaust manifold. but exact measurements i have no idea.
adam

·
Registered
538 Posts
SR20 91 SE-R said:
correction b14 intakemanifolds are highport and b13 91-92 are lowport. and yes the sthe turbo swap has no problem with hitting the radiator fans. unless you change your exhaust manifold. but exact measurements i have no idea.
adam
You are wrong. All b-14s are low port, so are 94 b-13s. ALL other b-13s are high port. All sr20dets are high ports as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts