SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Turbo Grocery Getter
1,461 Posts
stylzRA+ said:
Hey hows it going. Well I just wanted to know if anyone is out here in anchorage area.

hahahha, not a lot of response i guess. I thought we had it bad in hawaii. If it makes you feel any better my uncle vito is in wasilla which isnt far from anchorage. Maybe ill go visit him sometime.

nathan

·
SE-R Mana
759 Posts
sr20sleeper said:
hahahha, not a lot of response i guess. I thought we had it bad in hawaii.
The thing about Hawaii SR20 owners is that most do not visit the forums or are subscribed to the old SE-R mailing list.

·
Formerly 93veilside240sx
844 Posts
i don't particularly enjoy it...i always have to wait on my parts, even OEM ****, and shipping really sux...9 month winters at -50 aren't much fun either, mosquitos are a bitch in the summer...i've heard the anchorage area is a helluva lot beter than here though, so i can't speak for the whole state

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
I lived in Kodiak for 4 years when I was younger. We moved there from Miami. Talk about your culture shock. I've alsways said, Alaska is a great state to visit, but it sucks to live there. The Mosquitos, flip flop night and day, slush and the cold, way outweigh the beauty of the scenery and culture, IMHO.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts