SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gauges have gone crazy...They have stopped working twice(needles drop and my odo(its digital) reads " /``'' ". The first time it happened it was right after two full gears at WOT(yes, I have an auto) the second time I noticed it as I was putting my car in park. Both times it happened at night, but the first time it fixed itself, the second time it cleared itself up after I restarted it about 15 mins. later, but when I restarted it my overdrive off light flashed a few times then turned off(it is supposed to just light up once then turn off). What is up with my gauges? Oh, I have a 2000 Sentra SE. Any help is appreciated, later.

G

·
Speaking of getting a new one. Why dont you just take it to the dealer? You have to be in your warrantee right?

MarC

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually Mthorn, I am within walking distance to the plant(thats where I get my oil changed). And I will take it back to the dealer, but I am expecting their favorite phrase...."We could not duplicate the situation" or whatever they tried to tell me before about another problem. later

G

·
Smyrna huh? Just mosey on over to the factory and get ya another one
. Just kidding. Actually, I've heard people say to disconnect your battery for about 30 minutes to reset the computer. That may work...

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts