SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys some of the people on the Sentra mailing list are...um....well....see for yourself. I just saw this post today from someone with a 4-door Sentra 1.6 liter:

"When I first got it [the car] I went to the track and ran at best an 18.1. I haven't gone back since but I have street raced many cars and have kick some massive @$$. Just lately I raced a 5 speed GS-T Eclipse and beat by about a two car length, just last Sunday I raced a 5 speed Supra Turbo and I also beat by about a car length. Just would like to know what you guys think. Thanks."

Sure......

------------------
Stormy
Black 1998 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Well I suppose it could be true. I mean Wes is in 15's. The GST could've had a bad clutch and big chrome rims on it. As for the Supra.... Well maybe it was a <b>REALLY</b> old model. And the turbo was bad, and.... Ok so I agree..

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah and I definately give props to Wes, he's in the 15's with just some bolt ons on the GA16.....a excellent accomplishment.

------------------
Stormy
Black 1998 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey Jordan, I think this thread is missing a big flag pole with something on it..... (fill in the rest...)

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts