SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why dont they answer phones or respond to emails? this shits pissin me off. i gotta ecu for a blue bird motor 2 cars with the exact same set-up but the ecu doesnt work in one car but works in the other. however both cars work with a jdm ecu wtf.

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
don't bother emailing them, they will literally take a month to respond.

I've never had a problem getting someone to answer the phone when I call. There are only 2 problems with calling them:
1. no 800 number, so you better have a good phone plan b/c you're either paying long-distance charges, or you're paying peak-hour cell phone charges.
2. You could be on hold for up to 40 minutes. The secretary picks up right away but for the next 20-40 minutes, your butt hole belongs to your phone company.

I am royally pissed with JWT, They've had my ECU since February and there's no sign of getting it back anytime soon. It's a very simple S5 and pop program, they are pretty busy, I know but it is definately not 3-months of work to flash a program from a hard drive to an ECU.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
I am east coast so I call at about 10 -11am EST i always get through. Usually I talk to Ben. Most people say he doesn't know much and it might be true but i can still talk to someone within 10mins

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OnyxEros said:
I am east coast so I call at about 10 -11am EST i always get through. Usually I talk to Ben. Most people say he doesn't know much and it might be true but i can still talk to someone within 10mins

aight ill try to call tomorrow round that time i dont care who i talk to but i want answers.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I never had a problem getting ahold of them on the phone. My ecu was sent out in Feb and I have it back already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts