SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know I ordered a set of 195/60-14 Bridgestone Blizzaks and 14" steel wheel from Tirerack this week. I emailed a person from the SE-R.net classifieds with B13 SE-R 14" rims for sale, offered him $160, and he just told me they they are mine. He is in Illinois so I could go and pick them up.

Now I know more rims are never a bad thing, just curious how ya'll would handle the whole 3 sets of rims situation. What I was planning to do was put 205/45-15 size Nitto 555R's on my stock rims (closest size they come in) for the good weather and have the steel wheels with the Blizzaks. If I get this set of B13 SE-R rims, what could I do with them? The 555Rs are drag radials so I wouldn't need another set of slicks. What do ya'll think I should be running with the 3 sets of rims I could potentially have?

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well remember you are goign to have to grind your calps if you do the ad22vf's when ever you get them. dont know about fitment with the steel rims tho. for the classic rims i would try to find something for rain or something like that. cause those radials wont do crap in the rain. and i take it the car is now just a straight line machine? so autox tires arent needed.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm wondering what ya'lls opinions are in terms of IF I should get them or not. Ya'll think I'd have a use for em?

If not, and someone else wants em, I can pass em along

G

·
Dont know if you will have a use for them or not but like you said. When it comes to rims the more the better.

------------------
MarC
96 w/ no turbo
AIM SER96MarC

G

·
you could always save the nittos for the strip or auto x and get some street tires for daily driving.

they could come in handy if you ever kissed a curb and needed a replacement rim.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well since I've already spent the money on the steel wheels from Tirerack, I'm not going to get these Got other things I need to spend my money on. So if anyone wants these he accepted $160 for them and his email address is [email protected]

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts