Wheel Hop

807 views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Storm88000 
#1 ·
struts, springs, es control arm bushings, non lsd tranny, I will trade

See less See more
#6 ·
Wheel Hop, Wheel Hop
How do I make it stop?

I have new JWT Mounts and the front end is all new but the front right wheel wants to hop. The tires have been on a while so I dont know if that has anything to do with it...

#7 ·
yeah, it was like when my front end was old and beat up, my wheels wouldn't hop at all but now that it's all nice and "perty" the right front hops. Pisses me off, too...

I have practically new Tokicos and Eibachs with new OEM bushings, arms, etc. The only thing worn is the street tire. It's crazy cuz a month ago I was on new pavement and left an INCREDIBLE patch of rubber and now the fu--er wont stay on the ground!!!

Any other Ideas????????

#9 ·
yeah, I emailed ya for directions, etc.

G
#10 ·
I have severe hop probs, jacen has witnessed
I'm going on my third tranny now, and I need to solve the hop too. so far I bought AGX, waiting on the custom springs, and I'm getting es bushings for x-mas. I have JWT mounts in now and they helped some on the street. but I usually only hop at the track I dont get it?

#16 ·
Hey, wheel hop will never go away.

My 98 Sentra SE has AGX's/Eibachs and ES motor mounts (full set) I still get some mad wheel hop with regular tire pressures on the street.

At the strip I lowered my tires to about 20psi in the front and had very little hop but it was still there. Wish I had LSD

2.325 60' was my best.

Jordan White
'98 Sentra SE
15.4 @ 88mph with HS CAI and Header

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.