SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all... Im gonna be looking for a nice set of wheel. More towards the performance side of wheels. Im wondering on a good size and what not towards the wheels. Im thinking of 16s no more than that. Im leaning towards the ADR spyders, but not sure. Oh yea!! Im goin all black with the wheels too, which i think makes the wheels look damn good. Help me out here. If you know of any blakc wheels, post the pic or a link.

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Mines aren't black but they are dark. They are Gunmetal Grey. They are also 16's. You can see the pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

Tell me what you think.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Hey Peter, the funniest thing......

when you stayed over my house the night before the convention, well that morning my dad saw your car and asked me why your wheels were so filthy....little did he know your wheels are gunmetal!!!!

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
You can always powdercoat your wheels black and get any type you want. Why only 16"s?

O

------------------
4 door SE-R
Ultimate Sleeper
I love the CAI
I Got Money for a little more, suggestions needed
"heavy weight and still undisputed!"

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Check out www.groupbuycenter.com. There are Rotas on there in a variety of colors including black. I have bronze wheels on mine I can post a pick or you can seach for one its on here someplace.

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, Courtesy Exhaust, and Pretty looking pedals and shift knob

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didnt really say i just wanted 16s...But i perfer not to jump up too much a size difference. But i think 1 size up is all you need. From 15 to 16. or if u have 16 to 17(of course stock wheel size)...
Yea I saw those Rotas! Those are pretty nice. But im still lookin for a good size too. As towards the width. like 16xWhatever. Im tryin to get suggetions on that. I like the wheels too Nyce!! Look nyce...What type are they...?And what are the guages for? Looks like i see a air/fuel gauge but cant read other ones...Thanks all!
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OnyxEros:
You can always powdercoat your wheels black and get any type you want. Why only 16"s?

O

</font>

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Jordan Thats funny!!! Thats the joke I get between my buddies here. Even after we sit there and wash my car the joke pops up, " damn man why your wheels still dirty". Well dark wheels are for lazy guys, guess i'm lazy then....

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Hey Peter, the funniest thing......

when you stayed over my house the night before the convention, well that morning my dad saw your car and asked me why your wheels were so filthy....little did he know your wheels are gunmetal!!!!
</font>

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
Registered
441 Posts
I jus saw the TE-37s on the group buy site and I want them. Unfortunately they are 17X7.5

What is the offset to get for a 7.5" wide wheel?

I drive a Classic B13 SE-R.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, I think everybody wants a set of te37s, wanna buy me some for the birthday?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts