SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"The world is yours"
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey quick question. were can i get some extended wheel studs for my 91 nissan sentra? they need to be at least 1/2 to 3/4 in longer then stock.

·
SE-R Mana
759 Posts
Your local dealer can help you with this. And they will be true NISMO items.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
With a true nismo price tag :) the wheels studs arents too bad, cheap as far asd Nismo stuff goes!

·
Bitter Old Man
2,625 Posts
There is some concern that the 60 mm NISMO studs aren't actually for the Sentra. Close doesn't cut it here. The 50 mm studs are bullet proof so far that I've seen. However, they may not be long enough for your application. $8 USD EACH.

·
"The world is yours"
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$8 a pop forget that i need something like $4 or less. i dont want to spend a fortune.

·
Registered
746 Posts
try ARP wheel studs

part # 100-7706

see this thread for more info: http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=44751&highlight=arp+wheel+studs

the 7/16? thread will work with a 12x1.25 thread, but it will be loose. How do i know? b/c i got the wrong part for my sentra stud (it was a 7/16" thread, should be 12x1.25) and the right wheel nut (12x1.25), both from different stores. the nut screwed on just as easily, but was LOOSE, like the nut will move sideways while threaded on the stud. the diameter of the 7/16 stud was slightly smaller than the correct stock stud. I would highly recommend getting 7/16 threaded nuts for these studs. and this is why i hate autoparts stores! didnt install it, i got the correct parts later.

BTW: nismo studs went down in prices from $80is to around $60ish from courtesy nissan (courtesyparts.com) for a set of 10.
the ARP studs cost around $13 for a set of 10 BUT DONT FORGET TO FACTOR IN THE CORRECT WHEEL NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i was running generic 6-7mm spacers on my se-l with out any problems using stock studs i had it on for roughly 30-40k miles and one time i had 6 people in my car plus a system which is heavy and a 4 cases of 24

1 - 12 of 12 Posts