SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be total heresy, and not possible, but would it be possible to fit new si wheels on an se-r? obviously removing all the honda crap written on it? I thought this might be an easy upgrade...cheap too, with all the ricers 'upgrading' to 17s, 18s, and 19s and such...
just a thought

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
heresy yes. possible yes. that's yes on both counts. don't do it!!

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
I've seen B14 SE-R wheels on a Civic. I nearly died laughing.

Antonio

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No--this is not possible. Nissan wheels are hub centric and the honda wheels do not fit right. I tried with my 99 GSR rims and stripped 3 wheel studs trying to tighten the rim over the hub.

mark

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
that's funny..acura integra's(except Type R), civics, and our Sentras have the same lug pattern. I don't know what you were trying to do, but that wheel should have fit.

don't do it!!

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, I saw a gsr with some se-l rims on it once, I had to do a double take, and almost peed my pants once I realized what I had seen.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't say the lug pattern was differnet--I said the hub was too big on the sentra to fit in the center hole of my 99 gsr rims. Don't be such an asshole know it all---what makes you think you know more than me--I said I ACTUALLY TRIED IT--what have you done to know more than me--have you ****ing tried it? Before you try to make someone look dumb on the board--do your research -there are way too many people like you I am finding on this board.
Don't spend the cash on the rims--listen to me--I am telling you they do not fit

[This message has been edited by massclassic (edited 10-02-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just an idea...i was only actually going to consider it if i go turbo...just as a little dare

·
Registered
594 Posts
i think massclassic is right, i tried with the CRX SI rims on nx2000, it didn't work.
u need atleast 59.1mm centre hub right???

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by massclassic:
I didn't say the lug pattern was differnet--I said the hub was too big on the sentra to fit in the center hole of my 99 gsr rims. Don't be such an asshole know it all---what makes you think you know more than me--I said I ACTUALLY TRIED IT--what have you done to know more than me--have you ****ing tried it? Before you try to make someone look dumb on the board--do your research -there are way too many people like you I am finding on this board.
Don't spend the cash on the rims--listen to me--I am telling you they do not fit

[This message has been edited by massclassic (edited 10-02-2001).]
</font>

whoa, what crawled up your ass and died? chill bro, damn.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
matt is right, i tried to put my friend's integra LS wheels on my car, they look really nice, and i think the would look really nice on my car, but the wheel didnt fit over the hub.

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
146.5hp & 131.6lb-ft torque

Serban's SE-R Page

·
Registered
97 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NismoSER:
that's funny..acura integra's(except Type R), civics, and our Sentras have the same lug pattern. I don't know what you were trying to do, but that wheel should have fit.
</font>
No the wheels won't fit, the hubs on our cars are to large and will not fit in hole in the wheel for the hub. You might be able to grind the center out alitte and get it to fit.

------------------
Stock (except for sticky Dunlops 8000's) '91 NX2K

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
I did not say "yes, they will fit". I said it was possible.

it is not completely impossible. if you really wanted that wheel on there, i'm sure you can get it on there.

so, like i said. chill. and take your former honda flamin ass and stop cursing like an idiot.

[This message has been edited by NismoSER (edited 10-05-2001).]

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
While on the subject of heretic wheels had anybody put any older bbs wheels like from a volkswagen on an se-r. I think some black "spiderweb" wheels with a silver ring around the edge would look wicked on an se-r

[This message has been edited by Black93 (edited 10-05-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

whoa, what crawled up your ass and died? chill bro, damn.
</font>
NISMO---I will not "chill bro" You are completely wrong. You told the guy they would fit. what if he went out and spent 400 on rims and they didn't fit? You would like even more of an asshole than you do now. I supplied the guy with the right info--that they would not fit---and you replied that I was wrong and you accused me of not doing something right? You don't think I know how to install a ****ing rim? If you don't have the right info---then don't reply at all---and you better sure as **** not reply with the wrong info. You are a disgrace to this board and we all caught you disseminating the wrong information

mark

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it is not completely impossible. if you really wanted that wheel on there, i'm sure you can get it on there.</font>

Any good machine shop could drill the Honda wheel hub centers out to fit the 59mm Nissan setup. But by the time you have paid for that, you could've bought a better wheel that fit perfectly and was lighter (like a 15x7 Kosei K1 or something).

Jon

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was thinking of using crx wheels on my GA16DE Sentra, but i'm assuming the hub is the same as the SE-R. Is that correct?

Which cars am I able to use the wheels from?

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
None without machine work. Honda and Mazda are both smaller hubs. Maybe Toyota?

John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts