SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what should i look for.. are they all universal or are the car specific?
Also what brand should i get, and will it fit the nardi hub or steering wheel.

Does nismo make a quick release??

tanks guys.

·
Original Owner
1,045 Posts

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the link, unfortunatly i need one for the personal/nardi wheel.

195 :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Sr20kidD said:
thanks for the link, unfortunatly i need one for the personal/nardi wheel.

195 :eek: :eek: :eek:
Bro,
go to autobacks. they have one for $150.00. it's bettert than nisport...you can use your horn on this one.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
What qualifies you to make that statement? Did you own both of them? Have you done extensive testing? What makes it better? There are many ways to wire a horn. Besides, I doubt most people buying the Nissport adapter need a working horn.

lucino vzr said:
Bro,
go to autobacks. they have one for $150.00. it's bettert than nisport...you can use your horn on this one.

·
Bitter Old Man
2,637 Posts
Autobacks? I get a Japanese site about beer.

As Matt intimated, the NISsport QR is designed for race use and Sparco/Momo steering wheels. In time, we will probably accomodate more styles of wheels but will remain true to the race business.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
if and when i ever get a steering wheel ill be using the nissport one. Cant beat a detatchable hub :) how they gonna steal it if they cant drive it?

·
Registered
722 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
What qualifies you to make that statement? Did you own both of them? Have you done extensive testing? What makes it better? There are many ways to wire a horn. Besides, I doubt most people buying the Nissport adapter need a working horn.
Calm down!
What extensive testing do you want? It's not rocket science. I've seen both of them including the sparco one. I checked them all because I was thinking of doing the same thing. Have you seen the one that I saw at autobacs? Plus, he did not say for racing purposes either. One more thing. Show me where in his statement that he wants the nissport adapter.
My statement is not for you, it's for sr20kid. I pointed him to that direction for him to see personally what it looks like and decide for himself. He knows me better than you do.

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eye.. every thread has to be a good laugh.. thanks bob, eh i thought about going there but it makes me feel ricey.. hehe.. but ill have to go check it out now.. hopefully it fits my wheel. hey.. btw.. got any goodies like uh.. s13 seats//

·
Registered
722 Posts
Sr20kidD said:
eye.. every thread has to be a good laugh.. thanks bob, eh i thought about going there but it makes me feel ricey.. hehe.. but ill have to go check it out now.. hopefully it fits my wheel. hey.. btw.. got any goodies like uh.. s13 seats//
I do. Actually, the whole interior for s13. I have the jdm version that says 180sx on it. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to sell it. I have a 240 too that needs a seat.
By the way, you are ricey so it's okey. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts