SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We dont have to register or pay in advance for the BBQ do we? Cant we just pay @ the gate? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
it would be easier to buy them now. I need to tell the catering company how many people are eating.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eric96ser said:
it would be easier to buy them now. I need to tell the catering company how many people are eating.
Ok, how can I buy them? I'll be there myself and 3 otehr ppl.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
just go to the SERCA site, www.serca.org/convention, and register. Just put that you are buying 4 picnic tickets, and any raffle tickets or anything else.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eric96ser said:
just go to the SERCA site, www.serca.org/convention, and register. Just put that you are buying 4 picnic tickets, and any raffle tickets or anything else.
Oh, ok, when do I pay then?

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
You can pay now. If you are paying for all 4 people, then the cost is $60. The paypal account is [email protected]. I can't take a credit card with that account though.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eric96ser said:
You can pay now. If you are paying for all 4 people, then the cost is $60. The paypal account is [email protected]. I can't take a credit card with that account though.

Can I register and pay at the gate or on Friday or something? I have a CC, but would rather pay cas. Thanks for all your help!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Go ahead and register now, and just pay Friday.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Yes, please do, but I don't see you as being registered. The paypal account is
[email protected] No Credit cards though.

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
that is why i haven't paid. my paypal is done with my credit card. i'll have to pay when i get there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts