SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna get my vacation time, for the summer, And I plan on coming to miami for my vaction, So if anyone can give me an idea of when the big summer meet , were most of you guys are gonna be at is, that would be great. Also I trying to figure out a way to bring my car down...

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Urbanracerone said:
I wanna get my vacation time, for the summer, And I plan on coming to miami for my vaction, So if anyone can give me an idea of when the big summer meet , were most of you guys are gonna be at is, that would be great. Also I trying to figure out a way to bring my car down...

lol, why dont you ever drive your car?? you are always trying to spend an arm and a leg shipping it everywhere, you trailer queen. :tongue: :cool: :)

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
David SE-R said:
I think Amtrak has car trains or whatever they call them.
YEA, it comes down as far as Orlando

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok i'm looking into the amtrak thing, justin lol, yea I am a trailor Queen. I'm real carcrazy about my car. So if you guys actually decide on planing a big summer meet please post it asap. Also is there any big summer event, like a show or anything that alot of sentras attend? maybe i can plan for that...

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
We should just plan a day to just all meet up somewhere,maybe street legal thats a nice centralized location,how about it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I was thinkin something like having the meet at a beach, I know it seems far off. On my cousin's birthday way back, him and his friends including myself rolled out to Ft. Lauderdale beach on Martin Luther King's day. It was pretty cool seeing the sun come up and having a lot of people there. We also took a BarB q grill and had a feast on the beach. Something like that for a meet would be awesome ****. My idea though.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
car train starts indc i believe and goes to orlando its over night only though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts