SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Japanese Gigolo
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather is getting nice we should have one again at long hunter park.Anyone up for one?
hiro
 

·
pwnd
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
we sorta discussed it on the list but no one really spoke up saying yes. Im all for it I just need a few days/week notice. its slowly getting near the hot months. rather do it while its still just warm not hot
 

·
-
Joined
·
3,560 Posts
I haven't chimed in lately cause my internet access is spotty, but Im always down...

so we have:

May 22
June 5
June 26
(These are Sat. dates before Sunday auto-x's)

What days can people NOT go?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
llaprad1 said:
I haven't chimed in lately cause my internet access is spotty, but Im always down...

so we have:

May 22
June 5
June 26
(These are Sat. dates before Sunday auto-x's)

What days can people NOT go?

For me, the 26th is the only one that will work.
 

·
Japanese Gigolo
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i down for any weekend.
 

·
-
Joined
·
3,560 Posts
So how bout it...June 26 for the prima donna posted above?!? ;)

I'll start working it...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
Do you guys want to use the same park we always have? It seems to work out good as far as being avaliable, and plenty of parking. To make things easier, lets get a head count, and I can buy everything with SERCA funds, and we can have a flat fee. That saves us from trying to figure out who will bring what. Do we want to open this up to other forums, or leave it just us?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Lets say IT's getting there (MAY 19th) BUT I want to be there.
Hey now Im a prima donna :) gee i thought Eric best fit that one (hahaha) I just thought we would get a few more people if it were on the same weekend maybe we can run with the SCCA and come up with a award for the fastestsr20powered, maybe !?! just a suggestion.
Headcount: The Dobler's 4 people
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
racersd2 said:
Lets say IT's getting there (MAY 19th) BUT I want to be there.
Hey now Im a prima donna :) gee i thought Eric best fit that one (hahaha) I just thought we would get a few more people if it were on the same weekend maybe we can run with the SCCA and come up with a award for the fastestsr20powered, maybe !?! just a suggestion.
Headcount: The Dobler's 4 people
I guess you'll miss another Mother's Day deadline, huh? ;) The only longer project is Calum's car.
 

·
Japanese Gigolo
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nico and shift 502 are going to be in clay city,ky for car wars on may 23 if anyones interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
OUCH that hurt but yes im missing another one deadline, she gets a helmet and new magentic numbers for mothers day. I am a lucky man to have a wife who diggs racing.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
racersd2 said:
OUCH that hurt but yes im missing another one deadline, she gets a helmet and new magentic numbers for mothers day. I am a lucky man to have a wife who diggs racing.
Sorry, had to pour some salt in that wound. ;)
 

·
-
Joined
·
3,560 Posts
For clarification. The prima donna jab was directed at Eric.

LaPrad headcount: 3 peeps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
Me and my friend Adam would be down for a meet. I'm sure he'll post in here when he finds this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
I will contact Omer. Oh and from now on always make sure that your engine is an up right position when working on the cams (right Eric:) ). More bumps in the road of greatness.
-Scott
 

·
Japanese Gigolo
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill try to get a hold of kenneth and hughes. anyone know white classic in clarksville, id like to see his ve.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top