SR20 Forum banner

Whens the next nasvhille meet?

2K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  eric96ser 
#1 ·
Weather is getting nice we should have one again at long hunter park.Anyone up for one?
hiro

#4 ·
I haven't chimed in lately cause my internet access is spotty, but Im always down...

so we have:

May 22
June 5
June 26
(These are Sat. dates before Sunday auto-x's)

What days can people NOT go?

#6 ·
llaprad1 said:
I haven't chimed in lately cause my internet access is spotty, but Im always down...

so we have:

May 22
June 5
June 26
(These are Sat. dates before Sunday auto-x's)

What days can people NOT go?

For me, the 26th is the only one that will work.

#9 ·
Do you guys want to use the same park we always have? It seems to work out good as far as being avaliable, and plenty of parking. To make things easier, lets get a head count, and I can buy everything with SERCA funds, and we can have a flat fee. That saves us from trying to figure out who will bring what. Do we want to open this up to other forums, or leave it just us?

#10 ·
Lets say IT's getting there (MAY 19th) BUT I want to be there.
Hey now Im a prima donna :) gee i thought Eric best fit that one (hahaha) I just thought we would get a few more people if it were on the same weekend maybe we can run with the SCCA and come up with a award for the fastestsr20powered, maybe !?! just a suggestion.
Headcount: The Dobler's 4 people

#11 ·
racersd2 said:
Lets say IT's getting there (MAY 19th) BUT I want to be there.
Hey now Im a prima donna :) gee i thought Eric best fit that one (hahaha) I just thought we would get a few more people if it were on the same weekend maybe we can run with the SCCA and come up with a award for the fastestsr20powered, maybe !?! just a suggestion.
Headcount: The Dobler's 4 people
I guess you'll miss another Mother's Day deadline, huh? ;) The only longer project is Calum's car.

#20 ·
ill try to get a hold of kenneth and hughes. anyone know white classic in clarksville, id like to see his ve.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.