SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been waiting for my power steering eliminator kit for over a month now. He kept telling me it's shipped, but now I haven't been able to get a response for the last week and a half. If anyone else has had any experience with him good or bad please respond.

·
Registered
70 Posts
actually i have bought a ton of stuff from him, hes local. just recently picked up a 10:1 motor and all the trimmings. Everything has been cool, known him for a couple years, hope this gets worked out sure its just an honest mistake.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could you please tell him if you see him that I've been trying to get ahold of him I'd appreciate it. I wish it was all just some mix up, but I can't get him to respond to me to straighten it out.

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
i bought a turbo kit off of him, he sent it pretty quick. No problems here. Im sure it must be some mistake somewhere along the line?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's been over two weeks, and I can't get a reply. I would really like to work this out he seems like a nice guy. Does anyone know where he is, or why he's not responding to his emails or pm's?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've decided to file a complaint with the IFCC (Internet Fraud Complaint Center) it's been almost 2 months since Dustin Buell (twotirefryer) recieved my money and now he will not return my emails or pm's. I feel I don't have any other options.

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
yah dustin got me my bumper hella cheap, hes a good guy id buy from him agian and agian

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
A few years ago, I had to chase him for MONTHS to get my money back -something like a lousy twenty bucks- on a deal gone bad.

C

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
Now you've got me worried.
I just paid him $26 for a B13 center bezel.

Anyhow, do we have an official black-list for bad sellers/businesses besides the bunch of random names popping up on the Buying/Selling Experiences??

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
before u guys put him on a blacklist. give him another chance. when i got my bumper from him, even before i paid him it was hard to get ahold of him. he works alot from my understading. im not a good friend of his but i know him, and my friends all dealed with him and he has always been a good seller

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The last reply I got from Dustin(twotirefryer) was almost 3 weeks ago that's no accident, I know this because I found him posting on another forum on 4/11. So I know he's been able to get online. Maybe you've had good dealings with him because your local, I don't know. I do know that I paid him for a part almost 2 months ago that I still have not recieved. If you know him maybe you can ask him why he won't respond to my emails.

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
Anybody heard from this guy yet??
The last I heard from him, it was 4/8, and he said he will send out my part on 4/10.
Almost 2 weeks later and I still haven't received the part.........

·
Audio Nut
283 Posts
FYI, he does work a lot, and he isn't online a whole bunch (look at his last active date, it's been a while), never has been. I had him install my BB DET, and thus far I'm happy with it. If I can trust him with a car, and several thousand dollars worth of parts, I think he can be trusted to come through with the p/s eliminator kit... Anyway, call him and leave a message for him, he'll get back to you.

-Travis

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
N13 Freak said:
FYI, he does work a lot, and he isn't online a whole bunch (look at his last active date, it's been a while), never has been. I had him install my BB DET, and thus far I'm happy with it. If I can trust him with a car, and several thousand dollars worth of parts, I think he can be trusted to come through with the p/s eliminator kit... Anyway, call him and leave a message for him, he'll get back to you.

-Travis
I would love to call him and work this out, but all I have is an email address, and this forum's pm service. And I can't get him to respond to either. I sent him my number two weeks ago in one of many emails, but he hasn't called me. If anyone knows him I'd appreciate it if you could tell him to contact me or give me a number so that I could contact him.

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
i think i still have his number, ill try to get ahold of him for ya...

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
hey se-r_bri i called him up, he sent that thing out a while ago he said. he said he has not gotten any emails etc...im gonna PM him ur s/n and he will get in touch with u ok...if he dont get a hold of u in a few days ill call him and tell him ur s/n aighhhhhht

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the help. If he sent it then he needs to give me tracking number or something because I never recieved it. If the shipping company lost it than we need to talk to them about it. Is his email address [email protected] because that's the email I've been using since I started talking to him. I don't understand why he would not be recieving any emails from me I've sent probably a dozen or so.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts