SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a good gtir ecu? Just saw my engine didn't come with one. I've heard I could use the z32 maf with an safc but I'd like to save the extra money if possible. Is there much of a difference between the two?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
4DoorSR said:
Anyone know where I can get a good gtir ecu? Just saw my engine didn't come with one. I've heard I could use the z32 maf with an safc but I'd like to save the extra money if possible. Is there much of a difference between the two?

I just saw one for sale in the turbo classifieds. If its sold try JGY or Andreas Miko.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
me, $125 shipped.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
iczer200sx said:
me, $125 shipped.

LOL, there's your ecu man. Hey Iczer...you are bringing your car to the convention, right? You gonna give me a ride in the BEAST?!?! :D :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
djmayhem said:
LOL, there's your ecu man. Hey Iczer...you are bringing your car to the convention, right? You gonna give me a ride in the BEAST?!?! :D :cool:
i'm planning on going. hopefully if things go right, you can ride and see what it's like to beat a srt4 on the strip, haha. well, that's if there is a srt4 vs sr20 shootout like they're planning.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
iczer200sx said:
i'm planning on going. hopefully if things go right, you can ride and see what it's like to beat a srt4 on the strip, haha. well, that's if there is a srt4 vs sr20 shootout like they're planning.

Yeah, thats cool....they are supposedly going to do it that friday, after the track day.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top