SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

i found some pics from a realy gread frontlip but i didden´t find a shop where i can buy it.
i hope someone can help me.

Here are the pics:

thanks for help

·
Registered
493 Posts
I checked the Boss site. It is in Montreal and they have two cars with the kit on it. this could be sweet because it is close enough to the US we could get it, and with the exchange rate we got going right not it could be an even better deal.

I sent them an email. We will see what they say.

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
thats the versastyle front end. it's 475.00 us , not canadian IIRC.

·
Registered
493 Posts
What would shipping and or customs charges on something like this? What exactly does the front entail? Cause it looks molded in from those shots. So I would like to see what the kit comes with.

·
Registered
493 Posts
No reply to the email I sent them. I would like to see the piece off of a car. I am really interested in it still. Wish they would email me back with more info... does anyone here know someone at the shop. Their site described their red NX and it seems like they put a lot of work into it.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I would like to see some profile pics. site is a 56k killer. Hey cruceno, ur close enough to meet them at the border and just bring it over, or would there still be customs charges? I am used to mexico, get what you want and bring it back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts