SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all SR20DE's talents:
Since I will plan to change my 200sx's brake pads by myself, yet worring about that my current hand tool could not tight up the bolts on the clipper firmly, so asking you all if here nearby Dallas, TX. has any air wrench for rent? I am a international student here, so having no plan to buy those expensive/heavy air wrenches/tools here. Thanks for your reply first!

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
I definately reccommend using air tools on tthe caliper bolts, I've broken two with hand tools. If you can't find anyone, go to your local Superstore (K-mart, Wal-mart, or whatever you Texans have
) And buy an electric impact, use it, then return it. Nothing like a good old fashioned rental...

------------------
-=Matt=- 97 SE-R 94,000smiles+, POP, custom 2.25" exhaust, ACT, Shifter, ST sways, AV22VFs (new!)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Just about every rental place has them along with air tanks and what not...

------------------
2k SE

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited 09-20-2001).]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">go to your local Superstore (K-mart, Wal-mart, or whatever you Texans have ) And buy an electric impact, use it, then return it. Nothing like a good old fashioned rental...</font>
to Driven97:
Would you like me to do some indecent free rental (pretend to buy it and then refund it right away)? haha, but I am a decent guy, so, thanks!
to Sentra Styling:
Could you recommend me some rental shop providing the air tool loan service? Do you know if here is any that knid of rental store nearby Dallas, TX? thanx for your help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts