SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some people say it is under the driver seat and some people say it is under the dash, in my old integra it was under the floor mat on the passenger side. I dont wanna tear my car apart. where the hell is it?

Daniel K
93 NX2000

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
well you need a repair manual to know the codes and I think its the check engine light that flashes on and off a number of times to see what is wrong, I think this is for obd 1 cars I dont know about obd 2 ? well I know this is how domestic cars did it I'm not sure about import, just phone the Nissan dealer and they wil probly tell you how to do it. Some one tell if im worng i lernd this a long long time ago.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Its up under the center of the dash/console. On the passenger side you will see a screw i think. Remove the side panel that goes from the floor to the dash. The ECU is in there mounted to the floor. You will need either a FSW or ask someone that has one for the codes. You turn the screw on the side forward and back to get it to flash the codes on the check engine light. Check www.se-r.net for how to get the ecu to flash the codes. Then you probaly could post the codes here or on the list and someone is lible to help you if anything is wrong.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, i found the ecu box and the screw on the front that im supposed to turn, but i dont see any kind of led.

Daniel K

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
a list of ecu trouble codes is on the se- r.net
whatch your mil (check engine) light for the flashes

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts