SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
It's in the same general are on B14's as well. There's also a few fuses in the engine compartment next to the battery. The fuse you blew is in the fusebox inside the car most likely.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Yeah the fuse you blew is in the inside fuse "box" most likely. Also make sure that you connected the Rear defroster and Emergency Light switches back up. I forgot what happend but I forgot to hook them back up when I was putting something in and thought I blew a fuse because something wasnt comming on (I cant remember what though). So check to make sure they are connected also.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
I had an Older Clarion and Loved it. I have been wanting to try the new ones but havent gotten a chance to yet. Im glad to hear you like it.

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
I've had a Clarion DRB4675 for about 4 years now and it's great deck for the money, I think it was about $170. I really like their head units for some reason. That's a nice looking deck, although I won't pay more than $150-$200 for a head unit myself. That one lists pretty high but it looks like you can pick it up on eBay for about $250. I've got some MBquart components and Coustic 481QE amp to run them that I need to put in yet. Should be pretty nice.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
The most Ive ever paid for a HU was somewhere close to $480.00 (I bought it brand new when It first came at at Bestbuy with my boys Discount). I bought the Pioneer DEH-P9300 and it was well worth it! The sound quality was simly up to par but the Features that it had were amazing. It had everything I needed and ever wanted in a head unit! Poeple at my Highschool used to say I had a Concert in my Car. You would sit in the car and think that the song was being played in real life.

If your into systems the head Unit is the most important thing to go all out on! Eclipse's are the best to me Sound quality wise. But when it comes to features Pioneer Has EVERYONE beat.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
Johnny wangwang said:
The most Ive ever paid for a HU was somewhere close to $480.00 (I bought it brand new when It first came at at Bestbuy with my boys Discount). I bought the Pioneer DEH-P9300 and it was well worth it! The sound quality was simly up to par but the Features that it had were amazing. It had everything I needed and ever wanted in a head unit! Poeple at my Highschool used to say I had a Concert in my Car. You would sit in the car and think that the song was being played in real life.

If your into systems the head Unit is the most important thing to go all out on! Eclipse's are the best to me Sound quality wise. But when it comes to features Pioneer Has EVERYONE beat.
Agreed. The head unit will undoubtedly have the biggest effect on the I.C.E. As for speakers, I say try to get some components and a sub, and you'll have miles and miles of smiles and smiles ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts