SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my gti-r swap to my b13...The next day i drive the car around the block and once i got home the front of the car was smoking....but what happened was the stock old radiator blow out...I know the radiator is a litle old and the top and bottom are made in plastic.... Just today i bought a all copper radiator but somehow the one i bought blown out again..I'm not really sure what i did wrong...I've been searching around and they said to buy a performance type radiator..can anybody tell me where to buy and what brand is good

·
Nissan Mut Car...
1,125 Posts
Or if you want to be really cheap i could sell you my all copper b14 radiator....

·
Whut?That Ain't No Hondah
2,558 Posts
I got my NX2000 modine double core all copper for $120 from a modine outlet store here in marietta.

Although my NX still overheats....

I'm pretty sure a NA Z32 radiator will fit, its about a 1.5" wider then the stock NX radiator. OEM NX fans bolt up with very minor modifications. Not entirely sure about the bottom feet pegs, but you can fix that easily. I'm gonna toss this guy in soon to see if it helps my overheating issues at all.

And then you can go w/ the griffen radiator as some have posted up about. Do a search for this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts