SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best ( cheapest!) place to buy a Progress rear sway bar for the B13/NX? I really need one for the suspension project. Isnt the average price on these around 200? Thanks.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Get in touch with TOOLAPCFAN

JimmyNX2000 said:
Where is the best ( cheapest!) place to buy a Progress rear sway bar for the B13/NX? I really need one for the suspension project. Isnt the average price on these around 200? Thanks.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
That is exactly what i was going to say Steve. OR call progress and order direct.

Brent

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
As long as Progress has them in stock then I can get them, since I drop ship them directly from them. Back when everyone else was backordered was when I did the big GB on them and I had dibs on all the B13 and B14 bars. Progress has been very good about working with me. On a side note, they're willing to make a 6 point lower control arm brace if I can show them some interest. I think they're R&D'ing them right now.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
JimmyNX2000 said:
I know where to get them 200 shipped if your interest you could PM me or email [email protected]

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
KEEPING tabs on this post don't mind me

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Toolapcfan said:
On a side note, they're willing to make a 6 point lower control arm brace if I can show them some interest. I think they're R&D'ing them right now.
Throw up a thread in the group buy forum. I would be interested in this. More info would be appreciated.

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
I guess I should have mentioned that the bars are $190 shipped through me. I guarantee I'm the lowest price on them or I'll refund the difference plus $10.

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Toolapcfan said:
As long as Progress has them in stock then I can get them, since I drop ship them directly from them. Back when everyone else was backordered was when I did the big GB on them and I had dibs on all the B13 and B14 bars. Progress has been very good about working with me. On a side note, they're willing to make a 6 point lower control arm brace if I can show them some interest. I think they're R&D'ing them right now.
Wow, a 6 point? The australian one was what, 4 point. Whiteline? Hopefully the progress one wont have clearance issues like others and be as good as the shigspeed. Im definitely down for one.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
I believe the other ones only had problem with turbo cars with 3" downpipe. If you don't have a 3" downpipe you are golden.

nizzan4u2nv said:
Hopefully the progress one wont have clearance issues like others and be as good as the shigspeed. Im definitely down for one.
I was going to say Rob has them for $190 shipped!

Toolapcfan said:
I guess I should have mentioned that the bars are $190 shipped through me. I guarantee I'm the lowest price on them or I'll refund the difference plus $10.

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ToolaPCfan, did you notice i sent you the dough for the swaybar? Are you able to give me a tracking number? thanks. I sent you a PM almost a week ago but no reply yet.

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
Yeah I got it, I'm in Atlanta though until Thursday. When I get home I'll have your bar shipped and I'll send you the tracking #. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts