SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade my fuel system. Where should i go to do this. What should i upgrade too? Hints ideas places all welcome

Dan

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Could be one of many reasons to upgrade the fuel system.

I'm doing the same thing. I've decided on a Walbro 255lph fuel pump, and a fuel pressure regulator that is an add-on to the factory one.

Terry at FTFMotorsports (www.ftfmotorsports.com) is whom I've dealt with.

Me? I'm upgrading so that I can up my direct-port nitrous system past 100hp and not go lean.

How about you, dweed?

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, a proud customer of Nitrous Oxide Systems, Inc., [email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
CruznSER;

Not sure of the brand. Terry @ FTF told me about it via email:

"I have an FPR adjuster like the B&M command flow. It goes on the top of the
factory FPR and allows you to adjust the pressure (i have one on my
classic). I can sell that unit for $60. It does require that you cut the
top off your factory FPR and shave some material off the remaining edge for
it to fit correctly."

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Wow, so you went from asking for free HP to getting a 100 shot in less than a week? I guess the answers to your free HP question were unsatisfactory.

Anyways, listen to what SERprise in WV has to say. He seems to have run nitrous quite reliably for some time. Though it sounded like he was thinking about a turbo. SERprise, did you decide to stick with nitrous and not turbo? Just curious.

The Walboro pump is supposed to be pretty good from what I've read in the mailing list archives. You could also get the 300ZX TT fuel pump which has worked just fine for other people who have gone turbo.

[This message has been edited by tommy (edited 10-09-2001).]

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Tommy;

Turbo World is quickly approaching, on the horizon

Nitrous Land was nice (and fun). I'd like to come back for a visit every now and then.

Just FYI: The Walbro pump is about $140. The 300ZXTT pump is more expensive. It depends on how Brian at Courtesy is feeling when you call/email him

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha ya i know. but i wont be gettin the nitrous for about a month so for now i was to get some free hp. And ive got the money for the fuel now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts