SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Find them all and bring them to the forum! :)

G

·
I am another NX2000 owner. Bought the car about 4 months ago and I love it. I have just started modifying. I move over from the Toyota camp and I am glad I did.

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Howdy folks, here's another NX2000 owner.

My car's a 1992, with about 160,000 kms (100,000 miles). It has a 1st generation Stillen header, JWT POP intake with custom fabbed extension b/w MAF and POP, Pro-Kits, GABs, Volk TE37s in 15x7, 215-45-15 Toyo T1 Pluses, front stb, Autometer Oil Pressure gauge, Pacesetter SS and a few other minor things...

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Are you saying the whole list of your stuff is minor... :)

Welcome to the board

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Unless there's a DET in the list, everything else is inconsequential ;-)

I can't wait for warmer temps here in Canada, so I can put the big tires back on. I'm damn sick of the weenie snows.

·
Registered
162 Posts
>Unless there's a DET in the list, everything >else is inconsequential ;-)

Bahhhhh! I don't buy that one spnx! I never met a mod in that list of yers I didn't like (especially the silver TE37s.....)

>I can't wait for warmer temps here in >Canada, so I can put the big tires back on. >I'm damn sick of the weenie snows.

T-Top season is here in NJ! I had em' off last night on the way home.

Reminder - If you have an NX site up, let me know! I want to post it on the NX jumpstation.

My site...

http://homepage.mac.com/carlm/start.html

The jumpstation...

http://homepage.mac.com/carlm/nxjumpstation.html

B.

[This message has been edited by Subculture (edited 12-11-2000).]

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Hey! Funny thing - I was just talking to you about this stuff... like two seconds ago.

You know I don't have t-tops on my car - you saw it at Saltfest :)

And I'm working on the damn NX page, ok? ;-)

·
Registered
162 Posts
>And I'm working on the damn NX page, ok? ;-)

Actually that reminder is for everyone else. I hit you about it twice already! I tried to rope in as many NX sites as I could find but may have missed some.

Figured this would be a good forum to catch some more.

·
No comment
1,096 Posts
>And I'm working on the damn NX page, ok? ;-)

Actually, I'm the one working on these NX pages. SPNX, please give credit where credit is due.

And I also own an NX200 w/TT. Its got a wicked set of pinstriping and the only mod is a POP charger.

SPNX and I went out for a ride last night w/o my TTs and he loved it. Makes him want to buy another NX w/TT.

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Nice handle, you little bastard.

No man, not the club page! I'm going to make a separate page for my own freakin' car.

Just for that, I'm going to smash your damn t-tops. Or is TT twin turbo?

This board was nice and friendly until we showed up, eh guys?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
What the heck happened here? SPNX2 seems to be a friend of yours since he rode in your car, and seemed perfectly nice, and now you're either flaming him (which I hope not) or you're just joking with your friend (which I think and hope is the case) with no :)'s. Please put :)'s so we know you're not flaming

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Yeah, ok. He's just such a jerk! Oh yeah, add a ;-) to that... ;-)

Yep, just screwing around. This board's a little quiet, and needs a little livening up, IMHO :)

G

·
HI all, I'm another '93 NX2000 Owner. Residing in Orange Co. CA... This is my first Japanese street car so I am having a hard time finding everything to modify this one. Used to own a Jetta, that was easy, but I definately fell in love with my NX. So I notice that a lot of parts for these are hand made (rear Stabilizers, Motor Mounts, lowering blocks, etc.) Are there really so few parts made for these??? I assume when you guys mention TT it would be Twin Turbo, I didnt even know they made one, or was this a custom Job???? Anyway Lemme know if anyone has any good resources (see wish list below), the only mod I have made thus far is changing my dime parts store plugs (which hadnt been changed in 53k miles) and wires to NGK PLatinums and Nology Hot Wires, that alone gave me enough added power to realize this stock clutch wont last long!! :eek:) Take it easy!
Current Wish List:
RAM Air
Lowering Kit
exhaust system (Turbo?)
Stabalizers
Wheels

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Actually, the TT used by spnx2 was used to refer to t-tops.

My car is part of the 4% of total production cars that were made without them.

BTW, a single turbo would be much more effective on our cars than a twin turbo.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.