center armrest. Does anyones here have an
armrest or do they not come with them. I
dont know if maybe older models have it, im not
sure. Anyone know if i can get one someplace
or some how? Lem'me know thanx

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
You can get one at the dealer between $40-$50 bucks, I'm not sure how much it was. The only thing that sucks is that it just fits in the whole behind the e-brake. It would be a lot better if it were designed to lift up and down like all of the other armrest. Hmmm, sounds like a project.:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wouldnt mind if it didnt go up and down, i'd lose the
place to put my cd's, but its ok...i didnt know the dealer
would have um.....good deal

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
they don't come w/ armrests. whaddaya think we drive....maximas? ;) there is a way to make it so the armrest flips up and down, you just have to be a little more in to fashioning a custom setup. basically attach a hinge to the rear of it and the the thing'll be a functional armrest/storage spot. you don't necessarily HAVE to buy the one from the dealer. if you can find a decent upholestry shop they could fabricate one for ya. IIRC there was someone on this forum whose dad did that for him. maybe try doin' a search on it?

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
there was someone on this forum whose dad did that for him.
I think the guy had a NX, I remember seeing that too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that sounds phat, i'm to lazy to do all that though
i'd like go to the junk yard and tell them to get me one fer like
10 bux and have ir reapultured (cant spell) fer like 10 more...
...then after cleaning and fabreezing, is a new 20$ armrest

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have the arm-rest, you can filp it up and down without a hinge and you can still use the storage behind the e-brake. Basically it's a lid of the storage hole. I love it, it's perfect to place your arm on it while my hand is on the ugly tall shifter.:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.