SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
That's cause my car is one of the most pimpinest B12's around :D

John

EDIT: Eric, you're the man! My mom, of all people, has been buging me for pictures and stuff. This should squelch her appetite.

John

·
70/30 Racing
11,371 Posts
NissanGuy01 said:
i promise all bama girls aren't like that. But that is pretty funny.
well, they werent alabama girls, per se. brandi was from missouri or some ****.

all the 'bama chicks we met were younger than they looked, something in the water?

also, no one carded us all weekend, and frank and i look young enough to be lucky to be called 15. :D

and, finally, the folks in 'bama drink their drinks STIFF! must have been the longest long island ice tea i ever have, and they apparently forgot the "coke" part of my jack and coke.

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
lol steve..

did any of them southerners look at you wrong.. i heard there is alot of racism (sp) down there.

·
1998ccs of fury
5,490 Posts
I've got a bunch of video from the front straight like anyone else, but I have bunches of it. I'm going to compile a few minutes at least and put them online at some point. The rest of it, well, we'll see... :)

·
70/30 Racing
11,371 Posts
yeah, martin and i both. they looked at us funny, some of the older ones.

most people were perfectly cool with it though, and the local chicks seemed to like us all well enough. probably because we were "California surfers"

hehe.

best pick up line (an Orozco discovery): "i'm from california"

·
70/30 Racing
11,371 Posts
sr20deboston said:
I've got a bunch of video from the front straight like anyone else, but I have bunches of it. I'm going to compile a few minutes at least and put them online at some point. The rest of it, well, we'll see... :)
got anything of me spinning off track?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts