SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly-yes I've searched already and no I didn't find much relevant(to me) information.

Which clutch are you GTiR engined people using and are you using the standard GTiR flywheel still?I'm looking for something that can hold around 400lbft on the strip and not be too much of a pain on the road.

·
Registered
213 Posts
skiddusmarkus said:
Firstly-yes I've searched already and no I didn't find much relevant(to me) information.

Which clutch are you GTiR engined people using and are you using the standard GTiR flywheel still?I'm looking for something that can hold around 400lbft on the strip and not be too much of a pain on the road.
se-r flywheel and se-r clutch. u cant use back the pulsar flywheel with the ser tranny the flywheel is too big so u swap i t for the ser one. so u can us e after market se-r clucth parts (flywheel pressure plat clutch)

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
he has an actual gti-r by the looks of it. Hes in the UK.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
skiddusmarkus said:

OS GIKEN is your answer
they have specific model for RNN14
I currently using the single plate
much better grip and lighter than ACT

http://www.osgiken.co.jp/pro_clutch/nissan_silvia.html

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it is a GTiR.The OSGiken is a bit pricey really-nearly $2000 for the twin plate in the UK.How much is it in the states?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I think if you order from japan it about USD 1500+ exclude shipping and japan tax for the R2CD (1100kg pressure ) model for RNN specific

T2SB( 1000kg pressure ) would be around 1300= USD

That price is mrrp. so there will be some discount as well

www.Checkerflag.co.jp have the product online
www.takakaira.co.jp did not list out for OS giken but you can email them to ask them to get it for you

hope this help

Os Giken,, never regret since the first day i drive it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts