SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where we kould get sum white gauge faces for the nx2000 and also how to take the needle off the gauge so you kould remove the old gauge facee...thanks

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well I think NR makes some check www.se-r.net in the vendors section for the page I think i gave up a while back on the 93 classic. Not sure about nx gauges tho. but there is a page on the webring with the instructions on how to install the guages and how to remove everything correctly. becareful the tach is a bitch. i will see if i can find it but the site is there the guy has a white classic even a pic in the pic section on se-r.net so will get his name from there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But the gauges won't work on a '93 NX2000, which really sucks, and I emailed them to ask if they would ever have them for the '93 and the whole reply message I got was:

"No."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm pretty sure the guages on some 93's were a little different. The numbers and such look a little different (i think they're bigger). I also recall the spedo only reading to 140 but it had a line at the end which indicated 150mph. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well the 91,92 classics are identical, they changed the spedo and tach on the 93. the speedo on the 93 is in 20 mph increments and the tach is swaped sides. dont know what else dont remember exactly and too lazy to go check the car

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well i couldnt find the site with the explanation of how to take off the guage needles and stuff like that. arent the speedo and tach the same as a 91-92 classic, couldnt ya just use those and leave the temp and gas black like the 99's did? just an idea.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, the fuel and temp gauges changed from horizontal to vertical, as well the speedo isn't mechanical anymore on the '93+ I think...?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts