SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the 93-94 sentra se-r white gauge faces fit my 93 nx2000? I dont see why they wouldnt but you never know.

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake, clear bumper lenses and more to come!!!!!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vegita:
will the 93-94 sentra se-r white gauge faces fit my 93 nx2000? I dont see why they wouldnt but you never know.
</font>
They should. They changed the gauges on the NX the same time they changed the gauges on the SE-R ('93.) IIRC, the '91-'92 SE-R/NX's had the tach on the left side and the speedo on the right side, with the fuel and temp gauge needles going left to right. On the '93 NX and '93-'94 SE-R's, the tach and speedo switched sides and the fuel and temp gauge needles go up and down. Also, the gauge design changed in '93.

Andrew Phan
1998 200SX SE-R
1993 NX2000

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Good luck finding real white guauges....There arent any I have found that are real replacements. There are the overlays that look like ass IMHO for 93's. But for some reason no one makes them for the 93-94 even tho they are the same ammount as 91-92 i would guess.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
check these ones out at www.importintelligence.com
they look pretty nice. what do you guys think?

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake, clear bumper lenses and more to come!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
nope. 91-92.

------------------
92 NX2000, pop charger, 2.25" cat-back exhaust with Naxos muffler,JDM intake manifold, MSD 6A with master blaster 2 coil, 50-75 shot nos, and 17" enkei suzuka's

·
Registered
883 Posts
I talked to someone that tried, to get them to look good on his G20. He said it was a pain in the ass to get them to look half decent. All they are are the sticker overlays. Not the real replacements.

------------------

Kris94G20™

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vegita:
check these ones out at www.importintelligence.com
they look pretty nice. what do you guys think?

</font>
Import Intelligence make the best aftermarket gauges for the se-r's and are a complete replacement. Also the price is the lowest i've ever seen any gauges for ($35!!!!!)

------------------

paradiseracing.homestead.com/home.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts