SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get the white gauges for our cars? The only place I have found is NRAuto.com. But they are $139, I dont like white that much. But other than that, where should I look?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
thats not that much, but the only other place that I can think of is stillen, and you will pay twice as much

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree that is a great price for white guages, I happened to find one on the classified ads on SE-R.net for 90bucks :) never used. I have a 97 with the security light in the tach guage so I had to drill a hole for that (turned out good). they were a bit of a pain to put in. My tip to you that if u do install them is that before u put back ur tach and speedo needles back on, hook up ur cluster up, turn the car on and then turn it off and put ur tach and speedo needles back on, by doing this u reset the position of the needle to read 0 (when I popped the needles off the needles moved and threw them off when i first put them back on). Also make sure u push the needle in all the way or it will not register the readings right. Hope that hels u out a bit.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
another thing you can do is buy a 98+ cluster. you will not get the water temp and the fuel in white, but it will take you ten min. to put in as opposed to a few hours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True it would take u like 10 minutes but you only get 2 not 4. I don't care for the 98 look. the ones I put in are very white and they turn black at night. I did keep my needles white so they are a tad bit hard to see during the day but at night they look just right :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts