SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too many new people I can't remember your name. I know we talked at length at the track, you are selling your black 200SX SE-R, you have S4s and an ACT clutch, you are flying to Chicago to get a blue 200SX SE-R, and you were going to post videos of my car (among others) on the track. What was your name???

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Yea, that's Mark from CT. I'm Ryan from Ct. Jack Laverty also from ct also had a camera in his car.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
513 Posts
That would be Mark from CT. His name on here is MarkSR20.

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
Yea, that's Mark from CT. I'm Ryan from Ct. Jack Laverty also from ct also had a camera in his car.

</font>
I had a camera too

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
you car kicking it? I think you're dreaming.
haha, jk, Hass will probably get the footage from mark and throw it up on one of his servers. I'll let you guys know when it is up.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ben98SentraSE:
So where are the vids of my car kickin' it? Let's see em gal durnit!!!!
</font>
Kickin it?! Kickin what?! Kickin an IC pipe loose?! Thats all i saw!!!! J/K.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts