SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 4DR SE R:
My 99 SE-L ran 15.7. (Intake,header,crush bent exhaust, OBX muffler,17 deg. timing, AGX with sportlines and sadly, no front or rear seat)
</font>
Hmm, 15.7 at what MPH? That is a bit slow I will say for those mods with the seats out. What was your 60' foot time?

To give you a comparison, I have a 98 SE, I had a Hotshot CAI, Hotshot G3 header, timing at 19, removed pass. seat and spare tire and jack, and I ran a 15.4 @ 88mph with a '60 foot time of 2.325. I also had ES motor mounts and AGX's/Eibachs which helped the launch.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
fred, what do you run on the nitrous? .....

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who has the fastest SE LIMITED? My 99 SE-L ran 15.7. (Intake,header,crush bent exhaust, OBX muffler,17 deg. timing, AGX with sportlines and sadly, no front or rear seat)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have no idea. I helped my buddy out last year with his Venom kit on his 200sx SER. This year hopefully he can help me with mine. Last year I only had PR CAi with my 50shot and raced him. His car was a full bolt on(cai,exhst,header,s3 cams, pullies, jwt ecu, act clutch). Needless to say, I walked him effortlessly. We switched cars and he drove my car. 1 week later, he got the Venom nitrous kit, very good kit IMO(a bit pricey though). He hooked up his Venom kit and we raced again. Sure enough, my car felt slow again. Finally, I got courtesy exhaust, all es motor mount inserts, s3 cams, and more nitrous jets. I hope to get AEBS headers with some MT slicks before I hit the track. Otherwise, I'll be trying out SAFELY how fast my car will run w/NOS without maxing the stock injectors(hopefully hi 13s). What about you Brian? Still on the bottle this year? How do you like the S3s with the nitrous?

Fred
99 Sentra SE

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know what my 60' time was; I just recently threw away my slips. I found an old one (before a header) that had a 16.6 1/4 mile time and a 2.435 60' time.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
He asked about a 99. Mike and Ray have 98s.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts