SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of shaving my head once again and can't really decide on if I want to do it again.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Talk to Chriscar he is the resident expert :)

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Peanuthead said:
I'm thinking of shaving my head once again and can't really decide on if I want to do it again.
If you do any type of head shaving please use cam gears when you are doon as doing so will alter the position of the cams.

·
8,886 Posts
Andreas Miko said:
If you do any type of head shaving please use cam gears when you are doon as doing so will alter the position of the cams.
LOL, Now all we have to do is wait and see if Peanuthead is talking about his "brain bucket" or the head on an engine.

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brain bucket gentlemen. Thinking of shaving this Charlie Brown head once again.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Peanuthead said:
Brain bucket gentlemen. Thinking of shaving this Charlie Brown head once again.
Leave 2 long strands up on the top

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
I go with a No. 2 when I go to the "barber shop". Am kind of curious about shaving mine, but... "wife would remove bedroom privledges... get your mind out of the gutter, I'd be sleeping on the couch". Also, I have that innate fear that if I didn't like it... it wouldn't grow back.

Why am I growning more hair on my body than on my head? You could braid the hair on my back and cornroll the hair in my ears.

Peace Out,
Mark

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
I've been cutting my own hair for the past 6 or 7 years in a buzz cut with an 1/8" comb on the razor. Although that comb broke so I've been using the 1/4" for several months. That's damn near bald, never had the guts to go all out bald. I say, cut it short and see how you like it first, if your head isn't the right shape to look good bald, then you'll know when you cut it short and it won't take as long to grow back.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I shave mine every 3 days.
I like it.
The ladies at work dig it.
They always rub my head.
The wife hates it.

I think I just have that bald headed "look".

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
isnt this off topic rather than general SR20? I thought he meant shave the head on the motor too, since this doesnt belong here.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I took .003" off mine in some places after I blew my headgasket---always good to start with a true surface.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts