SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was making a last role call on who was going. If we can set up a meeting point down there that would be great. Let me know what time you will be there. And we can take it from there. I am entering the car in the show so If you see a blue se-r with JPM motorsports stickers on it, thats where I will be. Just ask for mark. Thanks guys

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (JUN kawski blue)

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarkSR20:
I was making a last role call on who was going. If we can set up a meeting point down there that would be great. Let me know what time you will be there. And we can take it from there. I am entering the car in the show so If you see a blue se-r with JPM motorsports stickers on it, thats where I will be. Just ask for mark. Thanks guys

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (JUN kawski blue)
</font>
I will be there. Are the SE-R's parking in the pits? I am not racing but would like to park somewhere in the pits with the rest of guys for all to see. Lets get this together.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
JUN blue? with a wolf ECU, wolf cams.....
just messin with ya. Unfortunately one of my friends grad partys is that day so i won't be able to make it.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be parking in the pits at the show. It is the pacific sun blue 97 you'll be lookin for. I will be there representing JPM motorsports. So look for the stickers on the car. Hope to see you there.

Mark Merliss
97 blues clues se-r

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
I'll be there..dont know if i'm showing the car both days but i'll be there..I dont know where i'm parkin either..

Tom

·
Registered
858 Posts
sundays our day if any body wants to hang out for a few.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts