SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to get a party together for the under 21 crowd when all the old guys are out drinkin. Can you guys think of anything? We need to find lots and lots of hot so-cal chicks. :D

~ Marcus <---19

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
I'm 18. Man let me tell you what, when those guys go drinking, they take the bus!! I go the video (somewhere) of a bunch of them getting back off the bus and they were WASTED! It was so funny, everyone was having a good time. To get chicks, we can just find a club, and go tell them that we are here on business, and its our birthday. :D

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Just cuz were under 21 (18 hurr) means we can't drink? What...that's gay. I dunno bout you guys, but if they drinking, I'm drinking, too. Law what? Pssh

Haha...

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mYseRgOesvrOOm said:
Just cuz were under 21 (18 hurr) means we can't drink? What...that's gay. I dunno bout you guys, but if they drinking, I'm drinking, too. Law what? Pssh

Haha...

Yeah, thats what I'm talking about. I was just sayin we can't go out to the bar, party in the hotel. Who is inviting the girls?! :D

~ Marcus

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
mYseRgOesvrOOm said:

Haha...
**** ya, hasnt stopped me. I wanna see what they act like all messed up. HAHA

·
Irish carbomb destroyer.
1,475 Posts
lol bunch of under age folks

hey mySER(Jason) thought you said you werent going to the convention???

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
im only 20 im down for partying, depending on if a roommate of mine tags along i could probly get some alcohol

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Shoot...that's cuz no one metioned a party. WHAAAT. I'll miss everything like usual anyway, so...might as well go for the after party. I'll be bringn plenty of polaroid camera film and my handy dandy sony handycam. Shoot...I'm goin for the party.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
jason you still got a fro?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
damn, why the convention isn't in Mexico. I'm 18, and I'm licensed to drink here in Tijuana. See you in the convention guys!!!

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Man...why as soon as I saw Tj in your screen name I knew you were gonna mention TIJUANA!!!!!!! Dude...I think we all know where the 20and under after party is. Can I get some panocha? PS...I have no idea how to spell it or if that's the real word. Haha, just herd it from friends.

Man, I'm gonna get some butterfly knifes, fake ass gold chains, gold rings that make your finger's turn green! WOoo.

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
mYseRgOesvrOOm said:
Man...why as soon as I saw Tj in your screen name I knew you were gonna mention TIJUANA!!!!!!! Dude...I think we all know where the 20and under after party is. Can I get some panocha? PS...I have no idea how to spell it or if that's the real word. Haha, just herd it from friends.

Man, I'm gonna get some butterfly knifes, fake ass gold chains, gold rings that make your finger's turn green! WOoo.
You better make sure you dont come back with a disease or get jacked by the authorities there. I can be ruthless, I live 20 mins away from there.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
get a job and grow it back gotta have bad ass hair.....

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
hahaha, so let's make an under 21 convention in Tijuana. Yeah, that's the word, panocha yummy :D

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
I ain't eatin no panocha down there tho. Just wanna feeeeeeeeeeel it. Ain't there a food call panocha too? Haha...

I agree. Who's going to the UnDeR21 AfterParty? I think we've found our host :D...

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
I just talked to my friend going to SD State...he's alway in Tj for some 'reason'. but, he said he might bring a couple of his buddies out. and his civic si :rolleyes:. i dunno...he's down there enough...he's got to know some good places. besides that ser_tj dude...:D

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I might be able to get us a hook up at a night club down in L.A. for all of us. I'm talking to a friend of mine is San Fransisco about it.

~ Marcus

1 - 20 of 41 Posts