SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i don't exactly wanna drop it to the weeds, i'd consider sportlines too. I don't want to lose too much travel but the almighty $ rules all u kno?

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
What ever you do don't pay more than 199 for springs. One place down here in S.Fla that does national orders for everyone is pretty reasonable. Tell them what you can get it for from Carparts and 90% of the time they will work with you. Hope this helps! The website is www.dynamicturbo.com. I would go with the Pro-kits by the way. I myself have the sprint which are probably worse but if I had to do it all over again I'd probably go with the Pro-kits. I am probably gonna wait for the Hyper coil set-up now. Not too low and stiffer springs. Later!

------------------
98 200SX SE-R custom cold air by Andreas, AEBS header, Greedy exhaust, JWT motor mounts, UR pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve springs and titanium retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters flywheel,Sprint spring/AGX combo, no cat, custom JWT computer w/cam program, Bored airflow meter, and a best ET of 14.78 @94.8mph on street tires with full interior and no limited slip diff!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Don't get Sportlines!!!!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah ive heard sport lines are too low. Its never gonna look like a lowered bimmer. I have to face facts. I saw a bimmer the other day outside the union at school. The fendergap was outragous springs, or both. I coulda stuck my whole foot in the front sideways, and it was almost but not as bad in the back. The kid was all tryin to pimp it. I was like Whoooaaa!
who turned your ride into bigfoot?! hahaha.
seriously thanks for the advice. any words on HKS springs?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts