1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Beware....THE BEAR!!
1,730 Posts
why would you get an infraction?

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
Cause some body else is selling the same parts here and they already deleted my post twice and they said if I post again I will get an infraction and I probably won't be able to post again.
that doesnt make any sense, there must be something else to it than that

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
yeah, he asked Greg V. for the part number for N1 cams, then tried to sell them for a cheaper price. Now he's stuck with a buttload of N1 cams he can't sell.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Serves who right? I think this is all kind of lame. Its called business, whoever can sell a product cheaper usually stays in business longer. If he can sell them cheaper then let him. The forum is for the use of its members and to stop someone from being able to use it fully is not a good tactic. Especially if you want to get more members on this forum. Maybe i dont know the whole story, if i dont then set me straight but until then he should be able to sell whatever he wants.

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, he asked Greg V. for the part number for N1 cams, then tried to sell them for a cheaper price. Now he's stuck with a buttload of N1 cams he can't sell.
First of all I didn't asked Greg V for the part number.I posted that I was in need of N1 cams part number because I had a guy who could probably get them for me and he didn't give me the part #.The proof is in IN need of N1 cams part# post.The person who gave me the part number's was markbuts.The only reason I was looking for the part number was because I didn't want to be his 30+ person on his list and wait so long for the cams and I ended up getting a good deal for them.I posted them up as the same price as Greg V.I was just doing a favor for those that werent on the list because they didn't want to wait.Know I get stuck with them for trying to support a forum who dosn't appreciate what I'm trying to do.After this post I will probably get that infraction they told me I was going to get if I posted about the cams again.Thanks for bringing up the topic FastNX.

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Serves who right? I think this is all kind of lame. Its called business, whoever can sell a product cheaper usually stays in business longer. If he can sell them cheaper then let him. The forum is for the use of its members and to stop someone from being able to use it fully is not a good tactic. Especially if you want to get more members on this forum. Maybe i dont know the whole story, if i dont then set me straight but until then he should be able to sell whatever he wants.
Check this out.I posted them up for the same price and the post lasted probably a day or even less a couple of hours.The second post was at the same price it lasted 1 or two days untill they found the post.There is no evidence of me posting lower than Greg V price.If McCoy have access of the post.He could be my wittness that I never posted them up for less.The only thing I stated that if you bought cams and S/R I will give you a package deal.That's it.And look at all the bullshi** thats going on.

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts

He can if he is a vendor on the forum. I'm sure if he pays the fees they will let him put what ever he wants up for sale.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
you are going to get banned
let it go, you were trying to act as a vendor and you aren't one.

If you want to sell mass parts man up and become a vendor. If you don't want to take the steps necessary don't be surprised if you get caught breaking the rules.

let it go or you will be let go

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
why does he have to pay fee's to sell a few cams, hes not a owner of a parts business. there are plenty of people who sell parts here and arent vendors. i for one have sold alot of parts here and im not a vendor.

let the man sell the cams, maybe you should contact the owner of this forum sr20boston and put it past him, tell him the situation etc.

a good price on rare cams shouldnt just be ignored.

stratton.

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vendors fee are for busniness adertising.I don't have a business or anything like that.I'm not even making that much profit.I only have 4 pairs of cams.One of them for me and the other 3 to make a little extra cash to finish the project I've been saving for the longest.I'm not Greg V who orderd 30+ cams and know he just orderd more.If I pay them vendors fee I will make no profit and probably loose money.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.