SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body got some free time to hang with me and a couple orther sr20s in the next 2 weeks? I just ordered motor mounts yesterday, and they should be here in 4-5 days and i wanna get them put in ASAP. we can have a mini-geekout! I have a nice big 2 car garage.

------------------
Ryan Walsh...Hmmm, what should I buy with my $708 bucks from income tax returns?!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I'm there. It's a long drive but I think I will be ok.

(heheh a whole 1.5 miles)

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - with the $hitty stock cams, 14's this season

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
What a coincidence! I ordered my ES motor mounts last week. I wish I could make it up there, too damn far for me. Good luck

-saaby

------------------
Red 99 SE with: CAI, Stillen Front STB, Redline MT90

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
I'm there. It's a long drive but I think I will be ok.

(heheh a whole 1.5 miles)
</font>
..its that long?!

------------------
Ryan Walsh...Hmmm, what should I buy with my $708 bucks from income tax returns?!

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
test

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ben98SentraSE:
test

</font>
dont waste that test crap on my posts, damn you!

------------------

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
TEST CRAP TEST CRAP TEST CRAP!!!!!!!!

MUAHAHHAH!!!!!

NOW MY SELECTION OF SLAVES WILL BE COMPLETE!!!

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - with the $hitty stock cams, 14's this season

·
Registered
166 Posts
4-5 days hell I could pick up the parts and get them there in the same time

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Damn a mini meet in PA with you guys. That would be great but i'm kinda way south right now. If you plan on doing it on the weekend of the 23rd i'll come down and hang out or what ever. Florida is soooo nice right now guys sorry to tell you this.

---------
Peter
97 200SX SER
In a big bowl of rice.....

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ser_200sx:
I cant make it on Sun. now. I found out today that they need me to work that day. Sorry.

</font>
Well, Marc, that is ok...cuz today I decided to order some other stuff. Im gonna go ahead and order the AEBS header, and JWT S4 cams this week, and they wont be here by sunday. Im just gona do everything the same day, since my car will be apart. I figured might as well do them all same day, cuz gotta drop the center crossmember to do both my mounts and the header, ehehe.

------------------

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
Florida is soooo nice right now guys sorry to tell you this.
</font>
If its soooo nice, then why the hell are you inside on the damn computer!!!

------------------

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right now its me, Jordan, Marc(maybe?), Ray, and Joe may come with Ray(Rays butt buddy)

------------------

1 - 16 of 16 Posts