SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i originally asked this question on b15sentra.net but i wanna ask what you guys would think.

i know a guy who has an automatic 2000 prelude with a cai, header, exhaust. he said he ran a best of 15.9 at lacr palmdale which is in the mountains. i know that high elevation has an effect, but who knows what he'd run at a sea level track. they say it's about .8 to a second slower at that high of altitude.

i have a 99 sentra se-L 5-speed with a hotshot cai, stillen 4-1 header, exhaust, ur pullies and advanced timing. i have a 91 intake cam going in next week. so far my best time is 15.5 with a cai and a magnaflow muffler and advanced timing. i know i will get spanked if he had a 5 speed. damn car has 200 hp!!!

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
my friend has a 2000 prelude and theyre quick, but since its automatic he cant take off like i can off the line
i took off about a car behind him one time and by the 2nd - 3rd shift he was passing me
the key is dont mess up on the launch and u got a real good chance to keep the lead

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DaGenesis said:
my friend has a 2000 prelude and theyre quick, but since its automatic he cant take off like i can off the line
i took off about a car behind him one time and by the 2nd - 3rd shift he was passing me
the key is dont mess up on the launch and u got a real good chance to keep the lead

WAS IT AN AUTO OR 5 SPEED???

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
DaGenesis said:

and i was stock.. btw. with something wrong with my car too

on the parkway theyll just kill us

1 - 5 of 5 Posts