SR20 Forum banner

Who would be interested in 91-94 Sentra OEM carbon fiber hood?

21K views 220 replies 77 participants last post by  boosteddet 
#1 · (Edited)
Just curious to know. Those who are interested or ready to buy 91-94 Sentra OEM carbon fiber hood, please post here and whether your interested/saving up OR ready to buy. Thanks

Any questions boosteddet@hotmail.com

For those who said you would be in. Hopefully you guys are ready to buy. Email me if ready to order.

Fitment is great.

$425 + shipping. For shipping quote email me at boosteddet@hotmail.com

If you are in california, just come by to pick-up.

*** Grouped Shipping: If you know one or more members that live in your area that is in the bulk buy, please send me a PM with your and their names along with the info needed below.

See less See more
#9 ·
I Think Hes Talking About Oem..but Thats A Great Idea..if We Can Get A Gb On Both The Oem And Vented Hood..then Its Worth It.. The More People Who Buy The Lower The Price

#11 ·
Ok. I see there are some interest, but not quite enough. The hood is not made yet that is why I am finding out whether it is worth investing in making this hood. I can provide pictures of a hood made from the factory that this sentra hood is going to be made in. Is that ok with everyone. First off I am needing an 91-94 Sentra OEM hood from the Nissan Dealership that way this is made 100% to specification. If any of you have any idea of how many people would be interested. Please let me know. Because I only see 3-5 people here. I already have a guy up in north hollywood that will be testing the hood once it is done, but if I can't get a hold of him then I'll need only 1 person to test it at the locally here in southern california.

#14 ·
I'm interested.

Personally, I would prefer a CF hood that wouldn't require the use of hood pins.
An option of a vent would be nice too.

This is my personal favorite:

#16 ·
_SE-R_ said:
that one isnt daily driver freindly....then again neigther is mine :rolleyes:
Right you are...

A similar vent with louvers instead of that gaping hole would be a better option for daily drivers. Or maybe something like the stock EVO VII has?

#18 ·
aztecred92 said:
I'm interested.

Personally, I would prefer a CF hood that wouldn't require the use of hood pins.
An option of a vent would be nice too.

This is my personal favorite:
That is the work of Brian Kono of Afterhours Automotive. He does amazing things with composites and that scoop pictured above is his own proprietary scoop grafted onto a Fiber Imagaes hood on an SE-R cup car.

The info on that scoop is here: http://www.afterhoursenterprises.com/products_hoodscoop.html

#22 ·
Ok. I am begginning to see more interest here. A lot of the questions regard to vented hoods. To be realistic, the project here is to produce the OEM cf hood. I myself do like vents but hoods have to be made one project at a time. If the OEM cf hoods are a success then on another post we can decide which vented style hood to go with. I will post again to update you guys. Thanks

#26 ·
depends on how much. i will almost certainly be getting one eventually.

also, thats a sweet evo pic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.