SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so whats the biggest turbo being run on these boards? i'm just wondering, there's always that guy with a turbo so big you can fit a small family in it, so who is it? :D

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Ben B.

He has the largest turbo that I know of to date. There are a few that will have either the same size turbo or larger. It is a T4 unit.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have a T122!!! I had to put it in front of the car cause it wouldn't fit in the engine bay :D

Jake...

Who sometimes like's to lie out of his ass

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm wondering. would i be able to swap the stock DET turbo for a mitsubishi 3kgt VR4 Magnum? rofl, that would own hehe.

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Nope, they have different footprints. The T25 is wa-a-a-ay bigger than the TD04. The Mitsubishi '04 compressor inlet size looks to be a tad larger than a 50 cent piece. Ouch...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what's the biggest turbo made for a 240sx/Silvia? i want to gauge what i'm gona start saving for, lol. i'm gona break my neck i'm gona boost so much, when the turbo unspools, my head's gona blow up lol.

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
the biggest turbo i know off for a silvia is a greddy T88 .. i saw it on alot of jun/toda/signal auto's silvia's

·
Registered
179 Posts
yep yep im the man !!

Yea, almost done with the install on this bad boy!! Manafold was a custom. I will get to you guys with some dyno images soon!!!:D :D

wink wink;)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Ben B. - 2nd Vote.

Very large turbo, keep small children and animals away @ startup.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so whats the biggest turbo being run on these boards? i'm just wondering, there's always that guy with a turbo so big you can fit a small family in it, so who is it
Well, I'll be upgrading my T28 soon...

but I'm having trouble finding 3 foot hose clamps :D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
you can keep it on a trailer

yea that turbo you can use a trailer behind the car just use some dryer hose it can fit you can do any thing you put your mind to:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts