www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your times! Wanna see how we emissions-clogged SR20's are doing

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to! I have lots before but not with this car. Gotta get some time to find out when the "local" tracks are open...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not much of a drag racer, but a friend (240 - soon to have a 300zx single turbo installed!) and I plan to go to a "local" strip sometime soon. Just for fun, of course, but ya never know when the bug will bite. :)

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Brian when you brining that beast to the track?

Mike
Going to be racing a kid with a Mazda 323gtx running 15lbs'o'boost next Wednesday night! I think I might beat him...

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
when it gets really nice out here, it is rain season (every time I wash my car, it rains, it can be sunny and 75 and 20 min after I wash my car there is a downpour) I also want to do a few more little tricks like a warmer and a new o2 sensor (going out) but I might take it out on the g-tech if I have time and am thinking about it (and of course, have a full bottle)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
thats kind of funny. I just read my old post, and it is starting to cool down and still have not had it out to the track yet. too damn hot. soon I tell you, soon

G

·
I ran a 15.7 with custom exhaust (2.25"), obx racing sports muffler, Stillen header, JWT POP, NGK wires, no back or passengers seat on stock wheels/tires. I was hoping to run a bit faster, but oh well. All of the SE-R guys (including 200SXs) are running in the 16-16.7 catagory. (Wisconsin/Minnesota area) I was surprised by that.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My fastest with just open airbox and 20 degree timing (otherwise stock) was [email protected] I did have a LOT of runs to improve my 60 footers and discover how to shift thought. Nearly 20 runs that day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts