SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the seasons first race next week? I am not :(. No tires, no window net, no to a lot of engine bits.

If I can't find a place with a window net in stock, I can't race. Been looking for one for two weeks to fit on my cage with no fabrication and now I think I realize that it must be custom.

Damn this new NASA rule. At least I got my new harness installed.

Mike

·
Registered
821 Posts
How about on the east coast, I am ready to sign up for NASA-VA CMP date on April 2 and 3, and I know of at least one other SER cup car going to be there, any others??? be nice if we could have three to qualify for the TOYO bucks :)

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nasa ser said:
How about on the east coast, I am ready to sign up for NASA-VA CMP date on April 2 and 3, and I know of at least one other SER cup car going to be there, any others??? be nice if we could have three to qualify for the TOYO bucks :)
If there is a good east coast race, can one of you guys cover it for NPM and do a little write up? A few pics might be nice if you can manage.

Mike

·
fabricator
841 Posts
Are you sure it's not 18X24? If so, I think there is a nice purple :p teamtech mesh net in stock at work. Call me tomorrow morning sometime and I'll look.

andris

·
Registered
821 Posts
choaderboy2 said:
If there is a good east coast race, can one of you guys cover it for NPM and do a little write up? A few pics might be nice if you can manage.

Mike

sure, I will take a camera to ever weekend and snap a few if there is a decent turnout

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nasa ser said:
sure, I will take a camera to ever weekend and snap a few if there is a decent turnout
Thank you! If you can do a brief writeup and even some in the pits photos we'll get them up.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts