SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my car turbo'd for about a year and i haven't even changed my stock clutch. i got about 55,000 miles. Who here has done the same and what did you upgrade to after it went out?

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
i was before my engine went, it was slipping like a bitch though, it was pretty much gone. I have an ACT sitting on my floor waiting to go in with the new engine

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I have a stock pp on my det with 133k miles on it and an ACT disc with about 33k miles on it. I had one of the defective act pp and I didn't have the $ to buy a new one so I just threw in what I had since I couldn't wait for the replacement to arrive.

The crazy thing is that it almost never slips. Only if I gas it when the clutch is not fully engaged when I shift.

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
i trashed my already slipping stock clutch in a day of turbo life. went to ACT 6-puck( worst mistake ever), a couple weeks later went to a fiber-carbon disc, type 1 PP, setup from clutchnet.

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
charlie2020 still does, last i checked.

dude, paNX2K&SE-R, wtf are your sig pics about?

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
I got an ACT pp on a stock disc!!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ what IS up with those sig pics.... kinda sickening... thanks for the reply guys

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
i can't believe you guys don't like my outfits. I have spent 1000s of hours hand sewing them not to mention all the time modeling for the pictures. I am now very sad and I think I may cry :(

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol. ok ok.. i like the peter pan one

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
simply disturbing... i dunno how this forum post started off talking about clutches and now we got a costume party up in hea lol

·
Registered
722 Posts
:rofl:

Those pictures have been around as long as the internet has been in existance.

Oops. I ruined it. :(

and to stay on topic ..

goneturbo - What was wrong w/ the 6puck?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts