SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Heck no!!!! I am still a die-hard 200 fan!!! I am giving mine an internal revamp next weekend too! T25 setup, S4's, cam gears, pop charger, Nismo Head gasket, ES front sway bar and RC engineering throttle body!!! She should be really fun then!

Ben is going to actually have the web cam working this time too during the T25 install and *MAYBE* the Head swap!!!! :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
OH YEAH! Primera!!!! :D SmoothDaddy is doing the same thing as we speak!!! I think we just need to put more interesting topics in here for a few days and see if we cant stir up some interest!

·
Old
744 Posts
Se-Racer said:
What happened did everyone sell their 200's and buy NX's:confused:
What do we look like!?!? Fools?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No offense to anyone but subs and Z3 fenders are not really on my to do list anytime soon, but to each his own. These topics have been on here for ages we need some new ones.
btw the primera swap is lovely but i think my final drive in my tranny is going out, so i haven't got to drive it much but that should change tomorrow when i get the 97 tranny and axles:D

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I bought an NX back in March... But I still got my 200SX, and don't plan on parting with it (slowly de-modding it, though).

--Andrew Phan
1993 NX2000 (JWT POP and ECU, Borla muffler, etc...)
1998 200SX SE-R (HS CAI and G3 header, JWT ECU, etc...)

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think it has slowed down because it is cold and everyone is on hiatus from fiddling with thier cars. Me, I am rewiring my fo lights, wires got ripped out from underneath and installing all my gauges. Thinking about getting indiglo gauges.

My big goal is to start my sticker business in Jan. and earn enough to bolt on a T28. We will see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
nigbot4000 said:
I think it has slowed down because it is cold and everyone is on hiatus from fiddling with thier cars.
nah, i'm still workin' on mine!! just put some gauge overlays on and i'm gonna be installing my new NX brakes pretty soon. hopefully i can get my 91 cam put in this month too!:cool: of course, i also have two extra doors! but i try not to let that stop me from helpin' out. :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
SmoothDaddy is doing the same thing as we speak!!!
Ha!!!! Alll done baby!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Mike sr20de said:
So, how is it Figgs?
ITS GREAT SO FAR!!!
-NO START up Clatter!!!! woohoo!!!!
-Real smooth ride
I havent "gotten on it" real good YET cause Im waiting for my Centerforce clutch to break in. But Im taking pics of it at today and I'll be doing a BIG FIGGY piss the moderators off post. ;)
Its nice having a high port 94!!! :D :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts