SR20 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Sarah did write one Mike. Along with 2 other articles which were not included. I think someone was holding out as all were submitted.

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
choaderboy2 said:
We will take anything Nissan related as long as its about performance and resonably well written.
NPM was kind enough to publish a little write-up on the VVL swap I did in my G20 around the first of the year and I'm by no means a great writer (just ask all my old english teachers)! :tongue:

If you guys think it's lacking something, offer to help, It's not like it's rocket science or anything. (But then again, there are a few people here who could still help, even if it was rocket science :tongue:)
For example, I'm trying to provide some new Infiniti G35 info here shortly.

·
1998ccs of fury
5,490 Posts
choaderboy2 said:
If you contacted us and coordinated it, we would have given you a free banner on all of the sights.
I am going to add some fuel to the fire: the banners promoting the SE-R National Convention that I did were discussed on the SERCA Members mailing list and additionally on the SERCA Council list. Mike, back in August you shot down the wording in one of the banners as unprofessional (SERCA Council) and it was discussed across several post on the SERCA Members list in mid-September when the final banners were finished.

You're a busy guy, so those messages probably slipped by you, but there was notification about it.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
sr20deboston said:
I am going to add some fuel to the fire: the banners promoting the SE-R National Convention that I did were discussed on the SERCA Members mailing list and additionally on the SERCA Council list. Mike, back in August you shot down the wording in one of the banners as unprofessional (SERCA Council) and it was discussed across several post on the SERCA Members list in mid-September when the final banners were finished.

You're a busy guy, so those messages probably slipped by you, but there was notification about it.
If you wanted it on any of our forums, you would have to follow up with me, not I follow up with you, there is no way I can read all of my e-mail, 99% of it goes right in the trash.

Mike

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Actually a member of the staff that admins the box was asked to put up the ad. He said he needed to clear it with everyone and then put it up. He said he was going to put it up but I don't remember ever seeing it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mike showed his frustration with certain comments because of the work we put into it each issue. Critisim is expected from time to time, especially from people that have no clue about the background of NPM.

There are only like 4 people that regulary submit articles. The time we volunteer gets ridiculous at times, especially since no one gets paid.

All Rice? Come on now... that's ridiculous and not even worth responding to....

NPM is an open source for the entire community, meaning anyone can submit material. If it's decent and will help others we will use it. Very rarely have articles been rejected, when they have, its been because of poor photos or street racing material.

There will be a article on the convention.. Sarah's write up was lost in a pile of other files and was overlooked as we crammed to complete the latest issue.

Read the back issues... what other site has promoted SERCA or anything related to it more? If you can show it to me I'd love to see it.. Heck we've had more articles about SERCA and SERCA event than the SERCA website, not to mention just about all of the regular contributors are members... half are founding members..

NPM should not be confused with Nissan Forums, its an extension of NPM. A place to discuss topics like any other forum.

If you want to see improvment... Volunteeer your time and submit some aticles..

Michael Young

·
Gone!!!
3,515 Posts
I love NPM. I read ALL the articles and it's the closest thing to a real Nissan magazine. I love the fact that the people in it and the people involved with it are real Nissan enthusiasts. I will take what I can get. Mike and everyone else who is INVOLVED with the magazine, your doing a great job and I truly appreciate what your doing.

D.J. Vacha

21 - 30 of 30 Posts