SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some interior parts from this guy, paid jus over $100. He sent the package, FedEx ****ed up, he got it back, and I never heard from him again, I'm still in the process of tracking him down.

I WOULD PUT THIS GUY ON THE BLACKLIST.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
What exactly do you mean that Fedex screwed up? I think I heard about something like this in another thread somewhere actually where the part was sent back to someone.... I don't recall if it was Wicked though.

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, that was the one, The package was sent to me VIA fedex. They delivered it to the wrong door, instead of contacting me, they jus sent it right back to the sender. He got it back, signed for it and didn't even bother to tell me something went wrong. I tried to contact him MANY times and never got one response.

·
8,886 Posts
How long have you been working on this? When did it all start? I just want more info to be sure we do the right thing here.

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
98sr20ve said:
How long have you been working on this? When did it all start? I just want more info to be sure we do the right thing here.
Ok, the extended version:

around the end of december, I was looking for interior parts from an SE-R. WICKED contacted me and we made a deal for a few parts. Around $103 shipped, I believe. He sent it out on the 2nd of Jan Via Fedex Ground and it was due here on the 8th. By the 10th, I contacted fedex and I was looking into why it was taking so long, I only got "It'll prolly be there tomorrow" I continued calling until I got a a postcard in the mail on the 19th. The postcard was dated Jan 9th, but the postmark was Jan 14. After investigating, it seemed that Fedex delivered it to the wrong door. When it was refused, they sent out the postcard and instead of keeping it in Orlando, they F*ked up and sent it back to the seller (before the post card even went out). The same day I recieved the postcard, The package had already been delivered and signed for by Wicked All the way back in LA.

I tried contacting Fedex and Wicked. Fedex says it's not their business b/c they don't have the package. They offered free overnight shipping b/c of them screwing up, however, I cannot overnight a package if the sender won't contact me. I've sent numerous PMs and emails and not one thing back from Wicked.

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here's the timeline:

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, it says F. Lopez, All I know so far is his name is Carlos.

·
8,886 Posts
I pm'd him. If he does not make some progress with this he will go on the list. Keep me informed as I may not check this thread often.

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, I've gotten nowhere so far, I think I'm gonna check with the police dept or something and file a fraud claim. Anyone have any information I can use?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts