SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a bit of an odd question. I know some 14 inch rims will fit over the AD22VFs, but has anyone ever tried/been forced to put 13 inch rims over SE-R brakes, either B13 or B14?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I had 13 inch reversed rims on my SER when i originally bought it 5 years ago.

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
FastNX said:
This is a bit of an odd question. I know some 14 inch rims will fit over the AD22VFs, but has anyone ever tried/been forced to put 13 inch rims over SE-R brakes, either B13 or B14?
I have been wandering the same thing, I have a set of 13" B12 wheels laying around. I was thinking of maybe putting a set of snow tires on.

·
Boost Junkie...
1,089 Posts
FastNX said:

I put some b14 Sentra GXE steelies on my 91 B13 Sentra SE-R. They fit like a glove, until you try to move. The front brakes are too big they sit right on the rim and cause it not to move. I just had to laugh at the time. :D

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting. Do you know where it is rubbing? maybe it's like the NX brakes and SER wheels, where if you grind a small amount off it will work...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts